Isnin, 17 Jun 2013

Letter To My Daughter - Maya Angelou

What makes a good book, a good book? Some might say, the plot, others will go for the theme, characters, literary elements or even the ending! For me, a good book is a book that could give me lots and lots of good advice and can later shape my mind and my attitude (not entirely, of course..) and helps me find courage when confronting with trials and tribulations in my life. 

 Here's some good advice taken from one of Maya Angelou's books, Letter To My Daughter.


 Trust me, it's a good book and a book worth reading too!




"The ship of my life may or may not be sailing on calm and amiable seas. The challenging days of my existence may or may not be bright and promising. Stormy or sunny days, glorious or lonely night, I maintain an attitude or gratitude. If I insist being pessimistic, there is always tomorrow. 
Today I am blessed."


2 ulasan :

mama_onie berkata...

I need to find this book. Need to be much better me

yana berkata...

satu lagi mami..kau kena..sebenarnya wajib baca.. karya2 dr Aidh Abdullah al-Qarni..